We know it can be a bit overwhelming leaving your child in kidzone for services, so hopefully this information will help you out, and make that transition easier. Our KidZone volunteers serve in this area specifically because they LOVE babies, and LOVE Toddlers. They are fully trained in taking care of the needs of your little one so you can go and experience service knowing your child is cared for.
- When you drop off your child in the nursery, you will be given a tag for your child, and a tag card with your child’s number on it. When you return after service, just bring your card with you to pick up your child.
- If you are expecting a new little one, we would love to know! Contact Jessica Seelye with your due date!
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU’LL NEED IN YOUR DIAPER BAG:
- Labeled Bottles or Toddler Cups
- Labeled Pacifiers
- Change of Clothes
- We usually serve Goldfish and/or Cheerios. If we are going to serve something different, the information will be located outside of the classroom door.
- If your child does have any allergies or special dietary needs and cannot have the snack of the day, please notify the volunteer at check-in, and bring an appropriate snack for them.
- When your child starts walking, and/or turns 1 years old, your child will move up to the Toddler classroom.
- When your child turns 3, they will move into our Pre-K classroom.
- Our Birth-1 Year olds are in one classroom
- 1’s & 2’s are located in the “Toddler” classroom
- Our volunteers will communicate with you before this move takes place.
- Baby Dedication Celebrations honor parents who have attended the parent workshop. These ceremonies are twice a year, and will be announced a month in advance.
- Please contact Jessica Seelye if you have a question